Pamela D Wilson – Family Caregiving Speaker
Pamela D. Wilson is a caregiving expert, caregiving advocate, and caregiving speaker. Her down to earth and humorous approach sets family caregiver and professional audiences at ease about caregiving issues and strategies. Experiencing the loss of both parents, a brother, and a sister by the age of forty, Pamela has authentic life experience that mirror the experiences of family caregivers. With more than twenty years of professional experience as a business owner in the areas of caregiving, health care, and as a professional fiduciary, her expertise provides real solutions.
Caregiving can feel like an endless puzzle of challenges one day after another with few solutions. Topics for keynotes, conferences, retreats, caregiving support groups, and more are listed. If you’d like a topic tailored to your specific group, send an inquiry.
Pamela also provides group caregiver programming through webinars and online educational programs.
- Why Is Caregiving So Exhausting Even When You Love Your Aging Parent (or Other Family Member)?
- What Is Life Like For a 24/7 Caregiver?
- How To Caregive Successfully Even When Men and Women Disagree
- The Truth About Power of Attorney: How To Avoid Mistakes and Get Better Care
- How to Avoid Nursing Homes: Proven Strategies to Keep Your Loved One At Home
- What to Do When Family Drives You Crazy: How To Survive Caregiving Drama and Chaos
Pamela D. Wilson, MS, BS/BA, CG, CSA, a National Certified Guardian and Certified Senior Advisor, is a caregiving and elder care expert, advocate, and speaker. Pamela offers family caregivers programming and support to navigate the challenges of providing, navigating, and planning for care. She guides professionals practicing in estate planning, elder and probate law, and financial planning to create plans to address unexpected concerns identified in her past role as a professional fiduciary. Healthcare professionals are supported by Pamela’s expertise to increase responsiveness and sensitivity to the extensive range of care challenges faced by care recipients and caregivers.