Pamela D Wilson – Family Caregiving Speaker
Pamela D. Wilson is a caregiving expert, caregiving advocate, and caregiving speaker. Her down to earth and humorous approach sets family caregiver and professional audiences at ease about caregiving issues and strategies. Experiencing the loss of both parents, a brother, and a sister by the age of forty, Pamela has authentic life experience that mirror the experiences of family caregivers. With more than twenty years of professional experience as a business owner in the areas of caregiving, health care, and as a professional fiduciary, her expertise provides real solutions.
Caregiving can feel like an endless puzzle of challenges one day after another with few solutions. Topics for keynotes, conferences, retreats, caregiving support groups, and more are listed. If you’d like a topic tailored to your specific group, send an inquiry.
Pamela also provides group caregiver programming through webinars and online educational programs.
- Survival Tactics for Family Caregivers
- Removing the Rose-Colored Glasses (Planning for Short and Long-Term Care Needs)
- Caring for Aging Parents:The Challenges of Advocating and Care Coordination
- Managing Family Conflict
- Your Role as a Family Guardian or Power of Attorney
- Long Distance Caregiving
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Creating Real Plans for Real Situations
- Conversation Starters for Care Discussions with Aging Parents
- Navigating the Healthcare System: Medical Professionals Don’t Always Know Better
- Women’s Issues in Caregiving: Don’t Give Up Your Day Job!
- When Your Parents Need Care: How to Plan for Your Own Future and Avoid Being a Burden to Your Children
- The Caregiving Trap: Solutions for Life’s Unexpected Changes
Pamela D. Wilson, MS, BS/BA, CG, CSA, a National Certified Guardian and Certified Senior Advisor, is a caregiving and elder care expert, advocate, and speaker. Pamela offers family caregivers programming and support to navigate the challenges of providing, navigating, and planning for care. She guides professionals practicing in estate planning, elder and probate law, and financial planning to create plans to address unexpected concerns identified in her past role as a professional fiduciary. Healthcare professionals are supported by Pamela’s expertise to increase responsiveness and sensitivity to the extensive range of care challenges faced by care recipients and caregivers.