When you sign up to attend the event with your name and email below, you will receive a free copy of Pamela’s new book.
Please print and bring the email with you to the event to exchange for the book.[PWCCRM_OPT_IN_FORM foo=’2′]
The Caregiving Trap: Solutions for Life’s Unexpected Changes®
Gain Insights into Caregiving that Replace Overwhelm with Calm and Certainty
Caring for aging parents and family members with declining health can stir up a range of feelings that include guilt, sadness, and exhaustion. In The Caregiving Trap: Solutions for Life’s Unexpected Changes®, Pamela D. Wilson delivers solutions that will settle your emotions and help you make informed and intelligent decisions as a caregiver and on behalf of loved ones.
Through her heartfelt advice and extensive expertise, you will acquire knowledge and skills needed to navigate the caregiving journey with honesty, respect, and dignity.
The Caregiving Trap includes straightforward information and helpful step-by-step exercises to help you:
- Recognize early signs that loved ones will require special care and advocacy
- Initiate conversations about sensitive mental and physical health issues
- Acknowledge the challenges caregiving brings to family interactions and relationships
- Identify actions you can take to facilitate clear and open communication
- Set boundaries that allow you to avoid burnout and not sacrifice your life and well-being
- Gain awareness of the personal and financial obligations resulting from caregiving
“Pamela Wilson has provided us with an information-rich, enormously detailed and practical, very deeply personal, and even fearless exploration and understanding of the all-too-often simply overwhelming care-giving process. It is a book I will keep within close reach to share with patients and their families for years to come.” —Jay Schneiders, PhD., ABPP, Clinical Neuropsychologist & Health Psychologist
Pamela D. Wilson is widely respected as a leading expert in the caregiving industry. Since 2000, she has helped thousands of family members and professional caregivers traverse countless challenges common to healthcare and aging. In addition to authoring The Caregiving Trap, Pamela was producer and host of the radio program, The Caring Generation®.